A DUMB BLOND

A gorgeous looking blond is getting an airplane on board departing from New York bound for London.
She sits down on a first class seat, taking a coach class ticket with her, right behind the cockpit on the upper deck.
A decent middle aged lady comes in to find her seat is taken by a young blond and claims to the flight attendant for her seat.

Flight attendant; "I beg your perdon maam, would you mind if I have a look at the boarding pass of yours?"
Blond; "Boarding pass? Okay, ... here you go."
Flight attendant; "Well..., I am afraid maarm..., your seat is all the way to the back of the plane downstairs."
Blond; "What's wrong with me? I got my seat here earlier than any one else, I'm not gonna give it away!"

Flight attendant tries to convince the dumb blond nicely in a reasonably amicable manner however, the blond is too stubborn to walk away.
So the flight attendant decides to ask the captain for advice whether or not she should kick her off the plane.
The captain goes, "allright, I'll take care of it" and steps out of the cockpit to convince the blond.

Blond; "Oh, really? I'm sorry, I didn't know that!"

The blond stands up and walks away for the coach class seat duly assigned to her as the captain wispers a magic to her.

Surprised, the flight attendant asks how the captain let her go.

Flight attendant; "How did you do this?"

Stepping forward to the cockpit, the captain answers.

Captain; "I said the first class seats wouldn't fly for London."