最近、AIと数学の関係が気になって、その関係の記事を集めています〜(^^
いま、大学数学科卒でコンピュータサイエンスもできる人が、求められていると思うんですよね。

スレ主の趣味で上記以外にも脱線しています。ネタにスレ主も理解できていないページのURLも貼ります。関連のアーカイブの役も期待して。
話題は、散らしながらです。時枝記事は、気が向いたら、たまに触れますが、それは私スレ主の気ままです。

スレ46から始まった、病的関数のリプシッツ連続の話は、なかなか面白かったです。
興味のある方は、過去ログを(^^

なお、
小学レベルとバカプロ固定お断り
例:サイコパスのピエロ=数学おサル(不遇な「一石」https://textream.yahoo.co.jp/personal/history/comment?user=_SrJKWB8rTGHnA91umexH77XaNbpRq00WqwI62dl 表示名:ムダグチ博士 Yahoo! ID/ニックネーム:hyperboloid_of_two_sheets (Yahoo!でのあだ名が、「一石」。知能が低下してサルになっています)
(参考)http://blog.goo.ne.jp/grzt9u2b/e/c1f41fcec7cbc02fea03e12cf3f6a00e サイコパスの特徴、嘘を平気でつき、人をだまし、邪悪な支配ゲームに引きずり込む 2007年04月06日
(なお、サイコの発言集「実際に人を真っ二つに斬れたら 爽快極まりないだろう」、「狂犬」、「イヌコロ」、「君子豹変」については後述(^^; )
High level people (知能の低い者が、サルと呼ばれるようになり、残りました。w(^^; )
低脳幼稚園児のAAお絵かき
上記は、お断り!!
小学生がいますので、18金(禁)よろしくね!(^^

(旧スレが1000オーバー(又は間近)で、新スレを立てた)
0221現代数学の系譜 雑談 古典ガロア理論も読む ◆e.a0E5TtKE
垢版 |
2020/01/10(金) 10:26:57.58ID:ebMXZTdz
>>218
>確率のやつは完成にアウトだけど

おおっ! 同意ありがとう!!(^^

>確率でないやつというのはどんなのですか?

下記引用が、元のmathoverflowからなのだが
冒頭のThe Riddleが、確率でない版だと思う
後のThe Modificationが、確率版でしょう

なお、両者の記述の間に、The Riddleの解法の記述があるよ

>>206より)
https://mathoverflow.net/questions/151286/probabilities-in-a-riddle-involving-axiom-of-choice
Probabilities in a riddle involving axiom of choice Dec 9 '13
(抜粋)
The question is about a modification of the following riddle (you can think about it before reading the answer if you like riddles, but that's not the point of my question):

つづく
0222現代数学の系譜 雑談 古典ガロア理論も読む ◆e.a0E5TtKE
垢版 |
2020/01/10(金) 10:28:29.90ID:ebMXZTdz
>>221

つづき

The Riddle:
We assume there is an infinite sequence of boxes, numbered 0,1,2,…. Each box contains a real number. No hypothesis is made on how the real numbers are chosen.
You are a team of 100 mathematicians, and the challenge is the following: each mathematician can open as many boxes as he wants, even infinitely many, but then he has to guess the content of a box he has not opened.
Then all boxes are closed, and the next mathematician can play. There is no communication between mathematicians after the game has started, but they can agree on a strategy beforehand.
You have to devise a strategy such that at most one mathematician fails. Axiom of choice is allowed.

(解法略)

The Modification:
I would find the riddle even more puzzling if instead of 100 mathematicians, there was just one, who has to open the boxes he wants and then guess the content of a closed box.
He can choose randomly a number i between 0 and 99, and play the role of mathematician number i.
In fact, he can first choose any bound N instead of 100, and then play the game, with only probability 1/N to be wrong. In this context, does it make sense to say "guess the content of a box with arbitrarily high probability"?
I think it is ok, because the only probability measure we need is uniform probability on {0,1,…,N?1}, but other people argue it's not ok, because we would need to define a measure on sequences, and moreover axiom of choice messes everything up.
(引用終り)
以上
■ このスレッドは過去ログ倉庫に格納されています

ニューススポーツなんでも実況