グランディアV-2を出して下さい、お願いします
グランディアWを発売して下さい、お願いします
グランディアWを販売して下さい、お願いします
グランディアWを出して下さい、お願いします
0031名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2016/02/03(水) 08:53:48.70ID:VpMEPCw7
The Creator transmits the true information of the universe big ascension

Profile:June 13th, 2015-1 the Creator in this way conveys the true information of the big universe ascension to the descendants in the three dimensional world (earth)
0032名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2016/02/03(水) 08:58:16.52ID:VpMEPCw7
The Creator

Hello! dear all the offspring in the 3D earth,

I am your ancestor the Creator who is to create the planet and give you life.
No matter whether you believe or not, whether you can understand these words I transmit,
I have to go through this way, conveying the true information to you.
I only want to help you, save you and make you pass the big ascension.
0033名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2016/02/03(水) 09:07:11.02ID:VpMEPCw7
As in the 3D world, few people on the earth know there will be the big ascension. Although it has been spread for many years,
there is a lot of information passed disorderly by demons, which is very complicated,
thus there is also a part of the promoting persons disturbed, confused, who don't know which piece of information is true,
which is false, so more or less they all have skeptical points of view to doubt the truth of the matter.
Dear children, since I am your ancestor, now I am in this way,
conveying the real information to you and I want nothing but just to make you know the universe truth and understand what is going to happen next.
For the universe is very large, it is not so small as you spread in your 3D earth. This universe we are in is so vast that nobody can know how large it is.
But the universe has a lot of highly intelligent lives, they live in this universe just in different forms.
Your 3D naked eyes are invisible and you can't also reach, so you are not clear or not understandable to the whole universe truth.
Of this large universe there are also many small universes existing and we are one of the universes. Having spent a lot of one hundred million, I create our small universe.
The 3D earth is one of the planets created by myself and it is very low frequency. So, as for the generations here, your knowledge and wisdom are limited.
To the knowledge and information of the whole large universe,
you do not understand or can not see, thus you don't believe there are more advanced lives in the world.
Children, in fact, in high dimensional space including other planets, there are many wisdom lives who are much higher than you including human beings.
Actually part of them are your forefathers,
you may say, some are your relatives. But in this universe, some are promoting positive energy while some are practicing negative energy.
Persons with positive energy become ‘Shen Sheng Xian Fo’(gods, sages, celestials and Buddha)while those with negative energy become demons and ghosts.
This is the information I convey to you next and there will be these words, lest you can not tell them, so I let you know first.
The planet you live in, for many years, has been constantly confused, disturbed and used by the negative demons and ghosts, so your hearts are more and more degenerate.
A lot of people don't improve yourselves or not seek the real selves in the inside of your hearts, that is, no one can think of calming down to look for self,
ask your own heart and search the significance and value of your own life.
As demons and ghosts reverse the way, that is, rebel against the God, and constantly use all kinds of methods to bewilder you.
They also use your poor knowledge constantly to confuse you so as to control your hearts and let you never find the real selves,
making you more degenerate and destructive.
This is the demons and ghosts’ real purpose why they spend tens of thousands years living the earth.
Now they destroy our planet and confuse my children.
They have reached their aims and they think they are very successful.
That is, in the past no children had the ability to connect with me, thus I have no way to pass the real information on to you.
Because only the very honest and kind person who has a great love to serve all the descendants on the earth has such an ability and energy to link to me.
I am able to convey the real information to your 3D world, making you understand the truth of the matter.
You the generations hear the information I pass, no matter who you are, if you receive the information conveyed by me to you,
I hope you all calm down to listen attentively and to comprehend what the transmitted information means.
I am saving you and giving you a chance to awaken and save yourself.
0034名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2016/02/03(水) 09:19:09.96ID:VpMEPCw7
As in the near future this large universe will ascend, it will eliminate part of people who are not qualified or substandard including other species.
As long as you don't reach the defining standard of the big universe, regardless of any remaining living in this universe,
it will not be immune to escape this disaster.
At this point, my heart is trembling! As now all the descendants of the 3D world rarely believe such a thing is true because you have no way to imagine or no such concept,
so I feel heartache for you! and I’m sad that you are poor in knowledge,
also puzzled and still skeptical..
No matter what you have in mind, but at least I do what I should do, speak out what I should say, let you have a chance to awaken.
No matter whether you believe or not, at least one day, at that moment when this matter arrives, you will naturally understand what has happened.
As for you, whether are you willing to accept my teaching, my enlightenment, also let you put down the selfishness and self-interest,
serve other people and dedicate yourself to others selflessly? At the same time,
you also return to your own nature to the inside of the heart to calm down,
search for the real yourself and listen to your true feelings. As long as you have the ability, such a quiet heart and composure, you all can find the real selves.
Only by doing this can you have true wisdom and can tell whether the knowledge and information I convey to you is true or not.
So I advise my children in the 3D earth not blindly pursue too much material as material life can't bring you true happiness, which will never satisfy the expansion of your desires.
Only by constantly seeking in the inside of the heart to find the real self can you let yourself gradually quiet down,
have a pure heart and few desires and have the opportunity to find the real myself. Any time any where you can connect with us, we will also pass to you a lot of information and God’s matters,
letting you have opportunities to save yourselves.
As for the big universal ascension, what kind of person can reach the standard, continue to stay in this universe and have a good normal life in this planet? Of course,
those who have the selfless love can devote themselves selflessly,
dedicate themselves to society,
act themselves as Lei Feng of the year to serve the people wholeheartedly, to become a true noble quality and soul person. In this new world, who will be able to remain is such people, such life.
Regardless of what kind of species, if no love, no goodness, none of them will be left and they all will automatically be cleared, be eliminated. If you don’t reach the standard now,
you begin gradually to change yourselves,
to put down your selfishness and self-interest and to be a useful talent with love to the world.
Only if you constantly make efforts, constantly give back to society, that is to help others selflessly, care about others and do everything in your power;
at the same time to spread these God’s matters conveyed by me and the information which can save you all the 3D offspring and to help everyone by destiny,
will you all have the chance to save yourselves.
You can go to spread, neglecting whether other people believe it or not, but you have gone to do this, this is what you should do and this is selflessly devoting yourself, selflessly serving the people.
What ideas our service persons have is not in control of us.
What we need to do is to help others selflessly and care for others.
We do not seek anything in return and we pray for comfort.
Today I pass these words, that is, in order to make all the offspring by destiny on the earth to see know the big universe ascension which I simply tell you.
0035名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2016/02/03(水) 09:21:01.52ID:VpMEPCw7
If you have no doubt of my message, I have transmitted a lot of information before, which is all about the knowledge and truth of the big universal ascension.
If you believe, want to promote yourself through the knowledge conveyed by us and save yourself,
you are constantly looking for any member of the Light Team to find the information we have been passing, and they will also help you selflessly.
I also hope their selfless can extend to you so that you continue to extend outwards, to tell all the relatives you know or you don't know,
let them have opportunities to save themselves.
Well, today's message here.

The Light

Thank the Creator!
0039名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2018/02/09(金) 03:20:59.54ID:yd2pq+OG
いろいろと役に立つPCさえあれば幸せ小金持ちになれるノウハウ
知りたい方だけみるといいかもしれません
グーグル検索⇒『金持ちになりたい 鎌野介メソッド』

HWI1N
0040名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |