( Nissl )
I think Miu, Moe, Hitomi, and Miyu can all land contracts of differing kinds in Korea if they don't make the group and can't turn the show into enough work in Japan.
I think the big 3 would dive all over Miu, who sits perfectly at the intersection of their concepts. I mean she was basically a debuted group member out there minus a couple months of technical work on the rapping.

(robotokenshi )
she's not couple of months away, i think if anything the big 3s tend to break em down and build up the trainees in their signature moulds.. both in singing and dancing - and that takes more than couple of months imo.
however, yes, Miu would look perfect in a JYP girl group.... she's got the girl next door look, would set her off against girl crush types they got right now in Somi, Chaeryung, and Shin Ryujin.

(KefnetTheMindful )
yeah, technically I also think some of these members will get more attention and opportunities to their due if they choose to work in Korea or at least in Korean way.
But I doubt they would do so. In Japan there's a kind of weird reluctance in people to work overseas, especially when it comes to entertainment industry.
In reality these girls are at age of 16, 17, barely speak any Korean which also might deter them.
Let's see the rest of the show, if Miu continue to make slay fancams and generate topics but eventually failed to debut, big agencies might come over and she might change her mind.